Thursday, January 28, 2010

Twitter

At the start of this course, I was asked to create a Twitter account to share snippets of my research findings with others. Although I have used it for my own personal reflections, through this week's tutorial, I found out how Twitter can be a great learning aid.

Many people around the world learn valuable information from the place they're in. Twitter is a good way for them to share that information with people as far as the other side of the globe. It also empowers those people to send their response back to the first guy. The world has really become a global village now.

I haven't exactly started using Twitter for my EIR topic until this week. I found valuable information about the topics that other people were working on. I really enjoy such trivia and Twitter does help there.

Compared to Blogspot, Twitter is much like individual Lego pieces. Each post is small but can be crucial to helping piece up the larger lego structure that is Blogspot. Through Twitter, I can be notified on what others I am following have updated.

Through Twitter, I can post web URLs relevant to my research. People who are following me can also start a discussion and ideas can be exchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment